Advice And Advocacy For Child Access Issues
Regardless of how significant marital assets are at stake in any contested divorce, the “red flag” issue is typically which party will have custody of the child or children of the relationship – and which party will be the noncustodial parent, with visitation rights.
Your reliable guide for the divorce legal process, including child custody discussions, is Dorothy Bartholomew, PLLC., in Fife, serving individual and family clients in the greater Tacoma area. Our attorneys are prepared to advise and advocate for you whenever a child access dispute arises during divorce negotiations.
Decades Of Experience With Custody And Visitation Matters
At Dorothy Bartholomew, PLLC, our skilled divorce lawyers perform a range of custody-related duties, such as:
- Distinguish between legal, sole, physical and joint custody
- Determine a noncustodial parent’s availability for visitation
- Generate detailed, consistent routines for weekend and vacation custody
- Request or contest a modification of child access responsibilities
- Request or contest moves to relocate with a child out of state
- Offer representation for unmarried parents seeking to become closer to a child or children of the relationship
We know how highly emotional the disputes over child access can get. Our dedication to personal service means that we are your sounding board and compassionate confidant throughout the legal process. Your questions are always welcome and your concerns always addressed promptly.
For Personalized Service And Comfortable Environment, Contact Us
Is a heated disagreement over child custody or visitation delaying your divorce in Washington state? We are pleased to offer initial consultations. Call or email our Dorothy Bartholomew, PLLC law offices in Fife at 253-458-4238. If you’d like to bring your dog, we have “puppy helpers” standing by to help.