Customized Legal Guidance For Your Washington Family’s Brighter Tomorrow
A favorable resolution for any pressing family law matter, be it a divorce issue or child access concern, is more easily achieved with the attention, assistance and advocacy of an experienced attorney.
At Dorothy Bartholomew, PLLC in Fife, serving clients throughout greater Tacoma, we have the lawyers whose combined decades of responsive representation have translated to positive results. Recognized problem-solvers Dorothy A. Bartholomew and Jada Wood wisely advise on subjects ranging from spousal support to property division when a marriage is ending, and post-judgment modifications after a settlement has been finalized.
We are equally confident in our abilities on the personal service side as well. Your questions are answered promptly and honestly from day one of the legal process. We want you to enter our p professional lives as a client and leave as a friend.
Our Varied Menu Of Effective Family Law Services
Look to Dorothy Bartholomew, PLLC for forward-looking recommendations before, during and after a divorce, relating to these practice areas:
- Uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce
- Mediated, negotiated and litigated divorce outcomes
- Child custody, parenting plans and visitation rights
- Child support and spousal support
- Equitable distribution of marital assets (property division)
- Negotiation, drafting and review of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Post-judgment modifications of custody and support arrangements
- Paternity issues affecting unmarried couples with children
- Wills and powers of attorney
Are you a custodial parent who needs to leave the state for job-seeking or military service, and intends to take your child with you? Are you seeking a court-ordered enforcement of visitation or support responsibilities that have been ignored? We provide personalized remedies for sticky situations just like these, and make sure you know we’re behind you every step of the way.
Let’s Get The Conversation Started
You bring your wishes and goals, and we’ll supply the course of action, during your confidential initial consultation. Reach us by phone at 253-458-4238 or via the online form. Our unique team of “puppy helpers” can occupy your canine companion while you speak with us.